Bose TV Speaker
- The Bose TV Speaker is a one-step, simple solution for better TV sound.
- It’s small but powerful, delivering a clear, balanced and natural-sounding audio experience that enhances dialogue and bass performance.
- The Bose TV Speaker also has Bluetooth® connectivity, so you can listen to what you want, when you want. Press the “Bluetooth” button on the remote to pair a device and wirelessly play music and podcasts.
- In Dialogue mode, the Bose TV Speaker analyses what you’re watching to further elevate vocals so you can hear and understand every word more clearly.
- Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker uses a single connection to your TV via an optical audio cable
Hear your TV better.
Bose TV Speaker — Small soundbar with Bluetooth connectivity
In The Box
Bose TV Speaker
Remote control with battery
Clarifies speech and improves overall TV sound.
The Bose TV Speaker is a small sound bar that focuses on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation, while delivering spacious and realistic audio performance. A simple, one-connection setup has you ready in minutes. And with Bluetooth compatibility, you can also wirelessly stream your favorite music from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
Hear it — clearly.
Two full-range drivers are angled for wide and natural-sounding audio. Plus, built-in Dolby decoding enhances the Bose TV Speaker’s ability to deliver a more realistic and satisfying listening experience.
See it — simply.
At 5.6 cm tall, the Bose TV Speaker can fit just about anywhere. Place it in front of the TV or mount it on the wall with the Bose Soundbar Wall Bracket (sold separately). Small LED lights on the front turn on and/or change colors when certain features are enabled.
Use it — easily.
A single connection to the TV with an optical audio cable (included) or HDMI cable (sold separately) has you unboxed and ready in minutes. And with HDMI-CEC technology, the Bose TV Speaker will automatically turn on when your TV does and respond to your current TV remote for volume changes when connected by an HDMI cord.
The Bose TV Speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals, so you can hear and understand every word more clearly. You can also enable “dialogue mode” on the remote to further analyze what you’re watching and enhance speech even more.
With Bluetooth compatibility, you can wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts. Simply press the Bluetooth button on the remote to pair your device and start listening.
The Bose TV Speaker delivers surprisingly rich sound for a soundbar of its size, but you can press the “BASS” button on the remote for some extra depth. You can also add a wired Bose Bass Module for a more theater-quality experience.