JBL Studio 630 – 2 Way 6.5 Inches Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
JBL Studio 630 stand-mount speakers offer solid low end and accurate, well-defined highs. They can serve up dynamic, clear-sounding music in your dedicated stereo system, or you can add them to your home theater system as front left/right, surround, or rear speakers. Each speaker features a 6-1/2″ PolyPlas® woofer in a ported enclosure for engaging midrange and deep bass, and a 1″ horn-loaded tweeter with HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology that delivers detailed sound across a wide listening area.
We recommend placing them on a solid pair of speaker stands to bring them up to ideal listening height, and to isolate them so they don’t produce any unwanted resonance.
JBL famously pioneered horn-loaded compression drivers in speaker arrays at large concert venues — they’re able to fill space with clear sound in a way a standard dome tweeter can’t.
The cornerstone of the Studio 6 Series’ distinctive sound is JBL’s 1″ compression driver mated to a High-Definition Imaging (HDI) horn. The proprietary design helps this speaker deliver crystal-clear high frequencies throughout your room.
- pair of two-way stand-mount speakers
- 6-1/2″ PolyPlas® woofer in ported enclosure for engaging midrange and deep bass
- 1″ compression driver with HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology for detailed sound across a wide listening area
- frequency response: 45-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms
- power handling: up to 150 watts
- binding post speaker terminals
- removable magnetic grilles