bout this item
- Providing consumers with all the components needed to set-up an advanced home theater system, Pioneer announced the HTP-076 Home Theater Package. At the heart of the system is the Pioneer VSX-326 5-channel AV receiver with 80 W/ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08 % THD, 2ch Driven FTC), a digital quad-core 32-bit DSP and a host of advanced capabilities found in more expensive receivers.
- “Setting up a home theater can be a confusing and intimidating process with many consumers not knowing where to start,” “Our complete home theater package is an ideal, all-in-one starting point for folks who want to enjoy a tremendous home theater experience without breaking the bank.”..Don Milks, Director of Marketing & Product Localisation for Onkyo & Pioneer USA.
- When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localisation of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
- As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the bass management filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronisation. The HTP-076 is equipped with Zone B audio output terminals for expanding the Main Zone sound by connecting your wireless headphone dock. You can listen to the sound playing in the living room via wireless headphones.
- Dialog Enhancement is a unique mid-range sound control feature so you can make independent volume adjustments to the range including dialogs in films, with the up/down key on the remote control. On-Screen Information for Audio/Video Status now shows detailed input and output information for the playing content. So you can see whether your video is being output by Dolby Vision, or if the movie is processing Dolby Atmos or DTS:X sound.
- Get more excitement out of your music, movies or games with this convenient package for creating a 5.1-channel home cinema. Consisting of an AV receiver, subwoofer & compact front, centre, & surround speakers, the HTP-076 can be easily hooked up with your Blu-ray Disc player or other devices. Dolby Atmos & DTS:X audio formats offer enveloping sound, & even without height speakers, you can still enjoy virtual 3D surround effect with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer & DTS Virtual:X. The AV receiver is compatible with Ultra HD, HDR10, HLG & Dolby Vision with support for HDCP 2.3. Other features include Bluetooth, Personal Preset & Dialog Enhancement. The HTP-076 is compatible with 3.1.2ch configuration of the latest cinema sound platform, Dolby Atmos. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers. Other audio codecs such as PCM & DSD can be upmixed using Dolby Surround for enjoying 3D surround sound. DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive & interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels & speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich & life-like audio. Other audio codecs such as PCM & DSD can be upmixed using DTS Neural:X for enjoying 3D surround sound. When playing any Dolby format, engaging the Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround & height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers. With DTS Virtual:X, you can enjoy a three-dimensional immersive sound similar to DTS:X, without the need of height or rear speakers. The technology supports 2 to 7.1.4-channel input source, for delivery on 2 to 5.1-channel speaker layout. DTS Virtual:X works with all DTS codecs, including DTS:X.